Quality Films: Episode 1: My Top 6 Johnny Depp Films I Have Seen.


 My brand new film based video series.
I love all sorts of films.  I’m a big fan of horror, scifi, action, animated and comedy’s depending on what draws me in.
Recently, its been the streaming technology which has made me watch more TV and films.
I still buy discs because streaming on a platform is based on licensing content and they can easily lose it. From the time this is written the volume of streaming content is very small.

Episode 1: My (What I have seen)Top 6 Johnny Depp films


 I’m using mainly trailer for my videos. I edit them in a way and as smooth as possible to appear as if it's a mini movie.
My first is celebrating the work of 
Johnny Depp Top 6 with films I have seen.
One of my favourites iwhich I saw on VHS a few years after it came out is the original
 A Nightmare Elm Street.  
It scared the hell out of me when I was younger. 
I had no idea who he was at the time as I watched it as one of my first horror movie experiences. 
It’s a classic in it’s own right.
Sleep Hollow, I watched it on VHS when it originally came out for hire.
I watched it for him I think and the story.
Once Upon a Time in Mexico as well on VHS ( I  think) I watched because of the modern classic From Dusk Til Dawn, director Robert Rodregez, I saw the film I didn’t know how big his role was.
I watched Donnie Brascco, because I liked Al Pacino and liked Depps role in it. I had no idea until recently that it as based on real life mobsters, I thought they were fictional.
Blow, I saw as it just interested me and it was a good movie
Pirates of the Caribbean, I have seen multiple times.  I have seen them all more then once. The first one is a masterful blend of comedy, action and horror.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The History of Record Shops

Finally, i can now play vinyl records again on radio

The travel guide of Fun For Louis, aka Louis Cole