Indie films: Sabbath and Dread.

In 2008 within my live radio shows I began introducing film content. I can’t remember how this started but I got in contact with Laura Seli, who at that time had written and was involved with Sabbath ( below) and Dread



Fast forward to 2022, I still have both films Laura sent me. I am in the process of editing footage from trailers I found on the DVDs and the film Sabbath (Pictured above) . At the time they were distributed by Braindamaged Films now under Maxim Media.
I sent Laura, an email and to my shock she was replied. It had been 14 years since the original emails.
A mini extended fan edit cut to an Rock song I have selected is the direct I am leaning.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The History of Record Shops

Finally, i can now play vinyl records again on radio

The travel guide of Fun For Louis, aka Louis Cole