Episode 3: Star Wars Trilogy 4,5 and 6 Edited Trailers Edition

This is when I realised I like editing trailers of film trilogys
I tried to find the original trailers which I think I did, but there are so many. 
I noticed the second and third trailers have less naturation.
I got all three and edited them in a way the jumps in sound wouldn’t be that noticeable.  A New Hope, there was a lot of footage to speech jump cuts.
The intention is either to make an extended trailer or a mini movie. 
The only other decision with trilogy’s is to either keep the original trailers audio or over dub the main theme and edit footage to that. 
Let's see how future videos go :)




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The History of Record Shops

Finally, i can now play vinyl records again on radio

The travel guide of Fun For Louis, aka Louis Cole