Twitter and live phone interviews / call ins

There have been two new introductions to the radio shows over the past few weeks

Twitter

On various show i will tweet what i ham playing live on my twitter account
I wil either type the@ artist and the song, if i miss a few, its just@ artists, who i have just played.
Since i have been using Twitter more, i have had more hits and more people finding me.
I promote reviews, releases on my feed, depends what i find out and think of at the time

@dJreadman

Live phone calls

I can now broadcast live phones in on live show
Over the last few months i had a magazine website owner, Rob from Dso Audio,  introduce his playlist and electro producer, John Costello on the phone about the London electro gig, Reproduktion 13. I was stunned at the clarity.

More to come on both Twitter and live call ins

Want to contact us regarding either

@djreadman on Twitter
text 07810518778 when you want to call in. Say your name so i can shout out on the radio or before

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The History of Record Shops

Finally, i can now play vinyl records again on radio

The travel guide of Fun For Louis, aka Louis Cole