My Audio TechnicaTurntable Series


This series was to highlight my new Audio Technica Turntable. 
First time having a new turntable.  At first it was to present my vinyl collection. Then it expanded to music submissions that I receive from bands, labels and other sources to promote the music.  

I now use Youtube as a visual platform.
This 56 video series goes through vinyl classics, CD and digital releases using my turntable as a visual aid.  This stopped at 56 as I am currently on a hiatus and had to sell my turntable.

This was the first new Drum and bass 12” vinyl I has bought in my years. 
I wanted to test the baseline out

This is one album I bought that was dying to try out. 
 I had forgot the track listing and the audio nearly blew me out off my seat





Then I found a way of presenting CD’s
The original idea was to find a CD player you can see the disc spinning.  That is like trying to find the holy grail.
This way you can see the disc artwork.





After I had sorted the CD problem out I turned to downloads.
I get more music this way than the rest. I just recorded it as a white label promo and synced the track up.





Series 2 will be happening. It's just the matter of when. I have to buy a turntable amp and speakers from scratch.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The History of Record Shops

Finally, i can now play vinyl records again on radio

The travel guide of Fun For Louis, aka Louis Cole