New live stream coming soon.

All I need is the equipment then I will be set as soon as I get a job and move to a flat with a net connection.

I just moved back to the U.K to start work on getting back to my wife in Edmonton, Canada.

I love editing videos and sometimes getting paid by client but in reality it's only a hobby.

YouTube doesn't pay the bills either but I want to continue it.  I've had way too many breaks from it because real life happens.

The next phase is live music news streaming. Due to most of the music getting copyrights I will make no money from YouTube. Its pretty random with that.

I have been toying with idea for ages but not until I saw Popcorned Planet, who gave me the idea. I'm not going to tackle mainstream because that is just too much work for me to mentally handle. 

I have seen many youtubers do this with OBS software and such.  I will be promoting independent music for the most part. I will just stick to music I receive from labels and PR companys

First things first equipment:

Second laptop

Dj multichannel mixer

Two microphones

Two microphone stands

External harddrives

Desktop with two monitors

People don't realise the equipment and work that goes into a set up. It's like a mini radio station.

My background is radio and then Youtube. I have been doing both since around 2005.

Most of it was solo presenting. I left that because I prefer for it to be a duo.  The main mission was to always evolve the presentation in some form?

Want to help.?

You can donate?

Paypal

CASHAPP £DJREADMANUK 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The History of Record Shops

Finally, i can now play vinyl records again on radio

The travel guide of Fun For Louis, aka Louis Cole