After a new pad

                                                                 Photo is just an example

After coming back from Canada after realising the Visa I wanted in order to stay there was going to take far longer than my passport time would allow, I am now temporarily staying with family until I can find work that can pay bills.

This leads me into the next step, finding a place to live.

I don't need much but I realised I need space and INTERNET. OMG do I need that. I only have net in my phone at the moment. It's amazing how much you need the net even just applying for work. Seriously, the need for the Internet is as bad as needing electric.

A small one bedroom flat is all I need.  Bills included but if that is not possible, that's fair enough. I decent shower as well. I don't want to share, I prefer my own space.

Even though this whole thing is until I got my Visa, my stay is long term. The goal if you can call it that, is to get to my wife who lives in Edmonton.

We were planning to move to Canada and we did for four months. Until we realised how long the Visa would take.  We headed back.  We missed Banbury but we had to temporarily rehome our two cats just outside Edmonton. To get them back to the U.K would be too much for them.  On top of that getting a new place to cats is another matter.

onton.  That was one of the reasons we my wife headed back. 

Work wise.

I have mostly worked In retail.  I ran my own record shop from 94-2005, a stint at volunteering which was shop working and related. I have been a self employed cleaner, gardener and in 2013 and for nearly 8 years until December 2021 I worked in Sweet Shop Sugar Rush, Banbury. I was made redundant during the first Lockdown easing.

Overlapping that I took on a cleaning job for 17 months until March 2022. This was a lot more physically demanding than I had anticipated.  After a while I had no idea how thin I was getting.  The staff were nice enough but oh man was it demanding.

In-between all of this I realised I loved video editing. I started my own Youtube channel promoting music which led to paying clients. Im also a vinyl reseller at heart which is a hobby making a few quid here and there.

Back in Blightly, anything retail. I would love to be a Postman on foot as I love the out doors, keep me fit.

I discovered a love video editing. I started my youtube channel just to put music out there. I have spent a good ten years radio broadcasting as a hobby. This all let to Youtube.

YoutubeYoutube






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The History of Record Shops

Finally, i can now play vinyl records again on radio

The travel guide of Fun For Louis, aka Louis Cole