My working background

Hello there,

My name is Paul Readman, I'm 48.

My main background is retail. I have sold many things from cakes to music.

I can clean and garden. I've had gardened for clients in the rain and blazing sun. With cleaning I have had clients and been employed for this skill.  

My main enjoyment and sales wise has-been music. I love vinyl. I have sold, collected, performed, created music and interviewed bands for radio broadcasts / podcasts and video

I found out while doing music that I can video edit. This led to YouTube where I do various styles including recorded band gigs.  This gained paid clients over time. I have a separate portfolio for that 

Want my resume email me or text me that you have seen this blog.

I live in Banbury but I don’t mind relocating so long as the wages cover it

Paul Readman

E-mail: djreadmanuk@gmail.com

Number 07539497280


Personal Profile 

 An industrious and motivated individual who enjoys engaging directly with the public. I thrive on keeping active and perform best when involved in tasks that are both physically and mentally stimulating. I have a wealth of skills and experience in music creation, promotion and sales, as well as in areas of local retail and domestic service industry work, through my voluntary and self-employed ventures. I am now looking for an opportunity with an employer who can make the most my enthusiasm for working directly with customers and products.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The History of Record Shops

Finally, i can now play vinyl records again on radio

The travel guide of Fun For Louis, aka Louis Cole