Alternative Visuals my new website and logo


                                                                           Website

                                          Alternative Visuals is the name of my new website. 

Having a website would centralise everything and give more details per project.  Since I got my domain my website has been viewed.  My fee structure is listed and the website. I will take on any project.

I have been creating videos since around the early 2010s. From Visual Cards to Serial Episodes.

My first episode of an ongoing series about record shops coming soon.  



 









 






I use cameras for seperate recording audio track as well as different directional shots. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The History of Record Shops

Finally, i can now play vinyl records again on radio

The travel guide of Fun For Louis, aka Louis Cole