Christmas Show 2012

I nearly forgot about this with only a couple of shows left until Christmas.  As it happens my last show before Christmas is Monday 24th December.  I may be able to do my show in another room or a pub, but that unlikely,lol, as we have a guest staying for a few days.
I like Christmas and there a few songs flying about. I do not mind playing tradition songs, the older the better, but of course there Independent artists who like to record Christmas songs.
It would be coo to do wall to wall Christmas songs, depends how many we get

I now that Blackdoghat, Maini Sorry and a few other artists i can think of have done Christmas songs

Want to submit you Christmas song, or even a feature for the show

Submit to with information, links and mp3s so we can play them to
djreadmanuk@gmail.com
gmail as a healthy but 25 mb limit per e-mail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The History of Record Shops

Finally, i can now play vinyl records again on radio

The travel guide of Fun For Louis, aka Louis Cole