History of Record Shops ( HORSH) Video Series

As always these things start off as ideas. I just opened a blog and write down what I could remember.  I knew somewhere along the line there would be a video of some kind.

Why the hell not. Let's make a documentary?

At first I didn't know how to approach this.  With the footage and audio I have record it became pretty clear.  I have filmed at Strummer Room Records and Mac’s Music Store, both in Banbury.  When I get to Edmonton, Canada, I will be filming in shops there. I have had already a reply back from one shop owner.

The goal is to find out the local history. I am noticing independent traders opening up in many places.

We are in the aftermath of what is the worst global virus to hit the earth in a century. This has seemingly lit a fire under people.

The is the full version of what I filmed at Mac’s Music Store, one of the latest walk in music stores to make it’s mark


The promo for the Pop Up shop that Strummer Room Records, opens on a regular basis to promote his walk in shop in the area.



The trailers.




I shot far more here but this is just a taste.


This is only the start. No idea where this will take me 
All contributions will go straight towards this series




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The History of Record Shops

Finally, i can now play vinyl records again on radio

The travel guide of Fun For Louis, aka Louis Cole